Friday, March 18, 2016

Out In Front: New Site For Prospects

Exams week is coming to a close so I can give a quick thought in this edition of Out In Front.

A week ago, Mr. Jeremy from MLB Top Prospects has hit me up regarding Giants prospects and I responded on his 5 questions about Fox, underrated players, breakout guy this year, and more. I never thought that prominent Giants bloggers like Cove Chatter, DrB, ogc, Shankbone, Candlestick Will, and SF Lunatic Fringe will be included on the chat. I'm just a newbie on the Giants blogging but I feel humbled as the guys that I am included on the chat are the guys that I read up and look up to as they are the guys that have been the most famous bloggers in the business. I feel honored as well for the opportunity to be in the site of Mr. Jeremy. Come check it out on the list of sites on the right. 

Here's the link of the chat. 

1 comment:

  1. Most under-rated/under-valued Giants prospect?

    Trevor Brown-I had never heard of Brown,until he was called up last season.All he has done is impress coaches,and teammates.Defense,and instincts are his calling card.Offensively,looks like a hitter that doesn't have good stats.But,does all the little things that help the team win.

    Which prospect has best chance to be the breakout star this season?

    Bickford-First full season of pro ball.Good FB command,could have him in AA Richmond around the All-Star break.

    Which prospect will take biggest leap forward?

    Adalberto Mejia-Last year in Richmond was the first time he looked in shape.He only had 12 appearances,and 9 starts.He pitched well.I think the improved conditioning will lead to a solid,and consistent season for Mejia.He's a big kid,built for innings.Still hasn't hit his ceiling.Could have a Blackburn type of season in Sacramento.

    Which Pitcher will move the fastest through the system?

    Bickford-Has good FB control.Shane Turner was saying that's something the organization looks for.

    What are realistic expectations for Fox?

    Fox-Batting lead off,and playing SS for Low A Augusta.

    ReplyDelete