Saturday, January 7, 2017

Important Announcement

Hello, kind reader! I will be joining the Scout.com's Giants Farm for the 2017 season and hopefully beyond, covering prospects and sorts. I will be posting my Offseason Primer there and more. You can catch me on the site with the other great people that will join me (looks like I'm the first guy accepted in their vacancy) on the team along with Jason Burke. 

You might be worried about the future of this blog. Don't worry good friend, I'll still be around here as I will post a copy of my Scout content here in my blog as well as other posts that I might want to post that I personally want to post here. I will still be active here. I'll just going to be like trying to balance two things. This blog served me well thanks to you kind people. I hope that you patronize the content that I will post at Scout just like how you patronize my content here for more than a year! 

3 comments:

  1. Just read your prospect review on Scout.Here's my top 20.


    1.Arroyo
    2.Beede
    3.Duggar
    4.Miller
    5.Hinojosa
    6.Reynolds
    7.Krook
    8.Coonrod
    9.Garcia
    10.Fabian
    11.Slater
    12.Shaw
    13.Suarez
    14.Gomez
    15.J.Johnson
    16.Genovese
    17.Quinn
    18.Taylor
    19.Adon
    20.Jebavy

    Second group

    Cabrera,Brusa,Davis,Beltre,Geraldo,Winn,Marshall,Williams,Martinez,Moronta,Black,Gregorio,C.Johnson,Webb,Williams,Fargas,Layer,and Crick.


    Peace Wrenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Addition to last comment

      I forgot to list R.Jones and Blackburn amongst second group.

      Blach has passed the prospect stage of his career.Coming on strong at the right time though.

      Delete
  2. PIT Pirates moved Mccutcen to RF.I was thinking maybe it would be a good time to move Pence to LF.Playinf RF in SF is like playing CF in other yards.Could keep his legs fresh.That could really help his bat at this stage.Your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete