Sunday, June 28, 2020

Blog Announcement

Hello everyone. I'm announcing a couple of things. First up, I'm going to produce content for Prospects Worldwide, a site that's run by Jake Tillinghast and the contributors for every team are very good and come from different backgrounds and countries. I'm going to produce content on the site for as long as I can. Don't worry. The blog won't be dead. I plan to post way less content on this one as most of the prospect interviews, scouting reports, and others will be posted on the site. However, I will post a duplicate copy of it in this blog for good-keeping if ever the site falls through (I hope not). 

The second and final one is an announcement regarding a long-term project that I am on the developmental stage and the one that I posted a poll out of it. I am collaborating with a local friend of mine who knows a thing or two about softwares and programs to make a much more analytical Giants prospect directory with certain limitations. It is only going to be limited to players who play full-season ball and short-season ball has a good video angle. 

It's going to cost me money for the programs, pay for my friend, the baseball subscriptions, and most especially, it's going to cost me a lot of time that I am going to invest for this project. So this directory will be paid and will be sold digitally as I don't have any idea how to produce a hard copy of it. If I ever go even with my investment, I would be glad. If I get some profit off this project, that would be great because all of the money that I will ever earn with this project will go towards my sister's tuition fee. She's currently a nursing student that will seek a medicine course and the cost of that will be very high. 

When to expect this one? It's going to be released within 6-9 months (hey, hey, hey!) because I plan to perfect this one for all of your viewing pleasure and will take your casual Giants prospect viewing experience to a whole new level. 

Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment